Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wedding dress dilemma.

My fabulous mother and I set out to try on some dresses this weekend.

I had no intention of purchasing one. We were just going to look so that when I went with my mom, sister, and grandmother, I would be prepared.

This is not how dress shopping works.

I actually liked a ton of the dresses I tried on. So when I found one I loved, I knew it was time to stop.

And my mom bought it.

Yesterday, I started questioning whether or not I wanted the lace up back as opposed to the zipper.

Cue girl from dress store (She Said Yes if fabulous if you're in NWA) calling me Monday afternoon: "I just wanted to check on which back you wanted before I ordered it."

I told her I needed to come back to the store and check them out. I will be doing this tonight.

It might not seem like a big decision, but how do you decide?

Which would you choose? Lace up or zip up with buttons? 

If I can't decide, maybe I will just go with this one:

2 comments:

D said...

Zip up with buttons... but that's just me :)

The Southern Wife said...

Zip with buttons! Something about the buttons just seems so much more traditional to me. Good luck!