Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Seriously? Two feet of snow.

Remember how I said it was supposed to snow today? And I was mad because I knew I had to go to work anyways? Well, we have three of the world's largest companies in our area, and two of them are shut down.

There is so.much.snow. And it's still snowing.

Just look at the snow, people!

Please ignore my outfit. And my lack of makeup. And my blindness.

"Look how much snow is on the bushes. I hope the roof doesn't cave in!"
We can't go past the front porch because the snow is over our knees.

I'm missing a second week of the weigh in for our corporate weight loss challenge. Whoops.

Is it crazy where you are?

1 comment:

Kaley said...

It is not supposed to snow this much in Arkansas! I don't think I've ever seen the state just shut down like this!