Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My private cabana.

I’ve finally dug myself out of the two feet of snow and am ready to face the world again! It’s in the 60s here this week. Crazy? Yes.




I feel bulleted updates are the best way to share what’s been going on.

  •  My bruised nail (from an August vacation incident) finally grew out enough for me to get my nails painted something besides You Don’t Know Jacque or Chinchilly. Don’t get me wrong—I love gray. But hello, My Private Cabana! You’re a sight for sore eyes. If you’re looking for a great spring color, I highly recommend any of the Essie pinks. I heart them. 
    Essie: My Private Cabana and a V-Day gift from my fantastic parents! It's a beautiful pink ring.
  • I got some lovely Valentine’s gifts from my parents and the boy. I heart them, too.
    They were supposed to be hot pink. Maybe next time.
  • Friday night, I got to spend some time with two fabulous ladies that I don’t see enough! I promptly got a spray tan Saturday after taking photos this night.
Katie, Scarlet, Allison.
  • We went to see Mamma Mia Saturday night. So good.
    I totally cut off the bottom because it was bad.
    I made Mr. A take a picture like this, too. I will spare him this time.
  • I’m still doing the weight loss challenge at work. The two weeks of BAD weather was … um …. a slight set back. I weighed today (the last time I weighed in was Jan. 26), and I only lost .2 pounds. So my total percentage is 3.56.
  • I'm going to back to blogging every day. I promise.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: