Monday, November 15, 2010

Don't forget Thanksgiving.

I love Christmas, don’t get me wrong. I’m probably one of its biggest fans.

Little known fact about me: When I was in high school, I used to “borrow” my mom’s Aromatique Smell of Christmas spray and use it as perfume. I love Christmas that much.
I might bring back the "scent" this season.
 But I don’t know that I love the fact that it seems to be a trend for people to already put up their Christmas trees/decorations. What about Thanksgiving? What about your pumpkins and gourds and those things you made in school that you put the vegetables in them? They kind of look like sea shells? Yeah, I can’t think of the name either.

Weekend
It was wonderful! I spent a lot of time with the boy, which is always good. Friday involved dinner at Noodles with a couple friends.
Who had more wine?
A little better.
Saturday morning, we went for a jog together, which is something we should do more. I planned on doing an easy two miles because I was pretty sore from Body Attack and my FIRST spin class! But when Mr. A works out, he’s serious. Somehow the two miles turned into 3.2...He even made me go to the gym to lift weights after our run. I like having him push me to work harder. I wonder if I could talk him into working out with me at 5:30 a.m...probably not considering he refuses to even speak in complete sentences before 8 a.m. I'm guessing being my personal trainer before then is out of the question.

Saturday evening was the last Fayetteville football game of the season. We didnt't really tailgate because it was pretty cold, but I was glad it finally felt like football weather. We did make a couple stops on our way into the game. Some of our friends' friends (got it) completely remodeled an old bus into a tailgating station. It was pretty unbelievable.

I can’t believe football is almost over. It goes by so quickly, but then again everything seems to go by quickly nowadays.
This is the before picture of the bus.


After! The coolest bus. Ever.
Sarah inside the bus.
Not sure why I look scared.
Obviously.
Side of the bus.
We love football!


1 comment:

Ragan said...

wow. coolest. bus. ever. i want.