Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkins and evil Accent.

We had a Halloween-themed Kitchen Queens last night at Scarlet’s lovely home. And I only got pictures of the tasty food. That’s what matters, right?

It was great to have some girl time especially since the boy is out of town. I’m having another fun time tonight.

So, I made a cheese ball and dyed it orange.

The recipe (one my mom has used for years) calls for Accent, which is a seasoning.

I didn’t have any, so I Googled “accent substitute.”

I'm so creative. I tried to find something super cute, but
all the Halloween recipes are desserts. Or too hard.
Apparently, Accent is evil. And a lot of people are allergic to it? Who knew? Good thing I only eat it on a cheese ball about twice a year. I think I’m going to be OK.


Dessert table.

Red and yellow make orange.

Breadstick fingers.
Happy Halloween!
Oh, and I just used seasoned salt, and it worked out just fine.

As always, the food was delicious and the girl time was fabulous. I can’t wait for November!

Happy Friday!

No comments: