Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Protein bars.

Most protein bars I’ve tried are gross. They either taste like cardboard or have the most disgusting after taste that it’s just not worth eating.

The LUNA peanut butter cookie bar I had for breakfast changed my view of protein bars forever. It’s actually described as a “whole nutrition bar for women.” I don’t care what it is, it’s delicious. And the best part? I’m full.
via
I wouldn't go as far to say it's as good as a reallll peanut butter cookie.
But it's definitely tasty.

“As women, we know the way we eat makes a difference in how we feel. Food feeds our souls, lifts our spirits, nourishes and sustains us. So why does finding the ring thing to eat sometimes seem so complicated? With 70% organic ingredients, vitamins to meet the special needs of our bodies and flavors we love, LUNA makes finding nourishment a bit simpler.” –The Women of LUNA

I’m sold. I can’t wait to try the other flavors. But I think I will always be scared of what the taste will be when I bite into a protein bar…

P.S. I was out of commission Monday, so look for a birthday recap this afternoon or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kaley said...

I absolutely love Luna bars. My favorite is the chocolate raspberry