Friday, September 24, 2010

Peanut butter coffee.


Today, I'm going to write using bullet points because I personally feel this is easier to read.
  • I weighed in this morning, and it was OK. I'm at a total 5.02 percent loss. I lost 1.8 pounds this week. This means in the next two weeks, I need to lose 9 pounds to win any money. I can do this, right? It doesn't help that my birthday and a trip to Branson will happen during this time.
  • And I don't need to hear "the best way to lose weight is the healthy way." Two weeks never hurt anyone. OK, that's probably not true, but I will be fine. J
  • One way I'm considering losing 9 pounds is the Dukan Diet. My mom sent me an article about it, and I'm intrigued. I will keep you updated.
  • The coffee lady was out of hazelnut today. I enjoy the random flavors of our coffee lady. My personal favorite is peanut butter. I know…it sounds disgusting. But I promise it's delicious. The cinnamon is good, too. She even brews it with real cinnamon. She's pretty fabulous.
  • I heart red shoes.
  • I'm wearing red today because I feel guilty about not participating in tomorrow's "red out" for the Razorbacks game. I can't help that I previously had an outfit planned that included a black shirt and these red shoes. I promise I will wear my "Go Hogs Go" button, though.
  • The boy got a new job, and I'm SO PROUD of him. But I will talk more about that next week. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kaley said...

I just had a laugh about the previously planned outfit thing. I already had one planned too and about had a fit when they announced the red out. Haha we should have a talk with Petrino about the short notice!