|Birthday cake from co-workers.|
|Liz at La Huerta.|
|Ragan and Steven at La Huerta.|
|Colleen at La Huerta.|
- The boy is also bringing my favorite salad for lunch. It’s a fresh berry salad from the famous Rick’s Bakery. If you’ve never had it, go get one. Today. You even get free dessert!
- I had my teeth cleaned this morning. My birthday started out cavity free! (I just need to floss in the back more…it’s so hard!)
- For dinner, I’m going to Bonefish with the boy.
- I’ve already gotten tons of sweet messages on Facebook from my family and friends. I love them.
- This morning, I got the best phone call from my dad, who played me a birthday song. He always brings a smile to my face.
- As an early birthday activity, we saw The Town. Ben Affleck does a stellar job. You should definitely go see the movie.
- I accidently bought 19 ounces of gummy bears at Walgreen’s yesterday. Not the best idea as a movie snack. Good thing I have big purse to shove giant bags of gummies in. I had to buy the big bag, though. It was $3 for 19 ounces or $1.50 for 5 ounces. Duh.
- It’s a beautiful day today. I can’t remember it ever raining on my birthday. I love the early fall weather.
- I love birthday cake, and I’ve had some awesome cakes in the past. One year, Ragan got me a princess cake that was very tasty. Sarah, Colleen and Liz got me a cake last year that had the most delicious strawberry filling. But the best cake I’ve ever had, hands down, was when I turned 5 or 6, and my grandma made me a Wizard of Oz cake. It even had cake people on top. One day, I will find a picture to show you how awesome it was. She’s a fantastic baker.
|This is the Starbucks where I got my birthday coffee. Just a little peek into my daily life.|
|For my family who won't get to see me today, here I am on my birthday!|
And check out my nail polish. It's the first time I've ever gone dark, and I like it.