Tuesday, September 21, 2010

THE birthday list.

It’s six days until my birthday, and I’m just now getting around to making my wish list. I posted a while back about the watch (Garmin 305) I want, but there are a few more things on my list.  ☺

And even though I don’t actually get these things for my birthday, it’s still fun to make the list!

  • I’ve been carrying the same purse for about two years now. I know…that’s a long time. I need this one:
It’s new for fall: the MIA EMBOSSED OP ART LEATHER TOTE
  • The boy would probably hate these boots, but I love them. And so does Rachel Zoe. He just doesn't understand boots over jeans...I could definitely find a few items in my closet to pair with them, and I love that you could wear brown or black with them. Oh, and I love the wedge heel.


Beautiful boots!
  • While we’re on the shoe train, I think these would be perfect for work this fall, and they’re blue! I don’t have any shoes similar to this color.
Don't I look ready for work?
  • I’ve been reading a lot of this magazine lately, so a subscription would be nice.


  • And I’m usually not a gift card person, but I’ve been on a shopping ban lately, so it would be nice to pick out some new clothes!

  • I got a Clarisonic face thing for Christmas, and I need some of the replacement heads. Not very exciting...I know.
 

  • I'm completely out of all things Philosophy, and the Amazing Grace lotion and perfume are my favorite.


You can't wear this stuff without getting compliments.























Happy Tuesday to everyone!


1 comment:

Clarisonic said...

Happy early birthday! We hope your sonic dreams come true and you receive the brush heads you need. For all this sonic skincare be sure to follow us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We love connecting with our fans. Happy Cleansing!