Monday, August 30, 2010

Weddings galore. And more vacation pics.

The obligatory "this is my date" photo.
This weekend started the after wedding season "wedding season" for us. For the entire month of September, we will attend a wedding each weekend. Woah! At least two are on Fridays so we don't miss any football games. That's serious here in Arkansas.

The wedding was fun, and the bride was beautiful. It was great to catch up with a lot of Adam's friends that we hadn't seen in a while.

Boys will be boys, right?
He just loves these photos.
Remember the gummy post?
I got so excited at the airport...
but they were still $6!!!
I heart gummies.
The morning we left. I'm sad here.
I had to clean my feet before the airport. OK...I just wanted
a picture of the jacuzzi.
Sorry, but I had to share my pain with you. I slammed my
finger in the sliding glass door on our last night of vacation.
There were lots of tears.
Our car got us to the airport safely. This was my last photo in Mexico.

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Can I have your blue dress? I rewwy like it...

Anonymous said...

Haribo has the BEST gummies!