Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fact or Fiction. And a pumpkin spice latte.

The fiction part isn’t as fun, so I’m only doing facts.

Your risk of heart disease rises 70 percent if you don’t brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Fact, according to British Medical Journal

People eat 20 percent fewer calories when serving themselves from the kitchen counter instead of the table.
Fact, according to Cornell University

Miller Lite has fewer calories AND carbohydrates than Bud Light.
Fact.
12 ounces of Miller Lite: 96 calories, 3.2 g carbs
12 ounces of Bud Light: 110 calories, 6.6 g carbs

In the US, the average adult drinks about 500 cans of soda a year.
Fact, according to the American Beverage Association

via
And I had my first pumpkin spice latte this morning. Well, my first since Starbucks brought it back last week. I forgot just how delicious the almost $5 coffee is.

No comments: