Monday, August 2, 2010

(Un)packing heat.

I spent lots of time indoors this weekend because it was H-O-T.

Did I run? No.

Did I go to the gym? No.

Do I have an excuse? Sort of.
I did a lot of sitting and looking at the boxes.
I did a lot of unpacking (and still have a ways to go). It’s soooo hard. Oh, and it was hot. The kind of “I don’t even want to walk to my car” hot.

I did go to a friend’s baby shower on Saturday. She looked beautiful. I told her she looked like a celebrity pregnant woman. It’s true. She looked very beautiful and glamorous at her shower. Baby Hudson is lucky!
I made the one on the far left...this is a lot harder than it looks!
We made onesies and I learned my dress was NOT photogenic. I looked like the pregnant person.
Natalie is due Sept. 21. And nope, I'm not. My dress is just "flowy."
Another fact: I got to work before 6 a.m. That should be illegal. But it was my decision. I had a meeting at 8:30 that I wanted to be prepared for.

Now, it is time for a nap. Or some coffee.

P.S. Due to my not-so-hot past week, I'm now in 113th place (out of 215) in the weight loss competition. I'm determined to make this week spectacular. Or at least not terrible./

No comments: