Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Soup, sweaters and salsa.

This weekend, my grandma gave me some of her homemade salsa. It even came in a jar just like this one.


It’s the best salsa I’ve EVER had in my life. Seriously. I’m not going to open up my jar until after vacation because I know I would eat it all. And that would not be good for my swimsuit body. The salsa is fine—it’s the chips. But you know what; I could probably just eat it with a spoon. It’s that good.

Speaking of food, I had a Campbell’s Soup at Hand for lunch. The chicken mini noodles kind if you’re curious. I’ve been lazy about my lunches this week because I didn’t want to buy a bunch of fresh food that will just go bad while we’re on vacation.

It’s cloudy outside, and the warm soup makes me kind of wish it was winter and I was curled up in a comfy sweater. But then I remember that I’m going to the beach Friday and that thought quickly fades away.

I am ready for football and fall, though!

1 comment:

Tatum-LeTard said...

I seriously want some of that salsa! I am a salsa freak, and looking at that jar of it makes me want some!!! Hope you're having a great week!