Monday, July 12, 2010

I heart Branson.

I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with the boy. In Branson. Yep, it's true. I do love Branson. We an impromptu weekend in Branson. We had a fantastic time hanging out with just the two of us.

Friday: Dinner at the club because we couldn’t think of anywhere else to go. Plus, it’s conveniently located, which is really the main reason we went. And there was a baked potato bar. I will always vote yes for that.

Saturday: We left for the water park at 8 a.m. Yes, the water park! We got there quickly due to a new route found by the Queen (aka Adam’s GPS that he’s set to speak with a British accent). We got to drive through Eureka Springs, and man was I excited because I’ve never been there. I still want to go stay in the haunted hotel. We stopped at the Country Mart for some supplies and made it to White Water around 11 a.m. We stayed until 7:30 p.m. We might have snuck an adult beverage or two into the water park. Don’t tell security. They’ll be all over us.
Disclaimer: This was taken after a day at the water park and no makeup. Thanks.

Bass Pro Shop. Of course. Because Table Rock Lake is the Bass Capital of the World. Or the Ozarks. Or something like that.

Saturday night: We ate dinner at Branson Landing, and then decided we were too tired to drive back. Good thing I grabbed my contact case and glasses before we left. I knew the water park would not agree with my eyeballs.

Sunday: After lunch at some random Branson place (Adam refused to go anywhere we had in the NWA), we were back in our neck of the woods by 2 p.m. I promptly took a nap because the water park made me ill. Or maybe it was just allergies. But I would bet on the germy water park.

And now let’s do this whole Monday through Friday thing all over. Again.

This is what most pictures I take of him look like.

This is probably where he wants to put all those pictures.

A scenic drive. Always.

No comments: