Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday happies. Happy Tuesday.

It’s Tuesday, and I’m happy. So, I thought I would write about some things that make me happy…in no particular order. And there are way more than this, but I felt like 10 was a good number so you don’t stop reading. Without further ado, here are 10 things that make me happy. (I sort of cheated and added one more at the end, so it’s technically 11, but I only numbered 10 if that makes you feel better).

1. Family.
Family is a constant reminder of how lucky I am. I have a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally. They provide strength and support as well as laughter and fun.

2. The boy.
He makes me laugh, he makes me feel loved, and he is also a reminder of how lucky I am.

3. Friends.
Seriously. I have the best friends. Some I’ve known forever. Some are my college friends. Some are friends I met in NWA. But they’re all friends I know I will have forever. I’m lucky to have a close group of friends who I can count on.

4. Faith.
Without faith, nothing else would be possible. Everything we believe and do is based on some form of it. Faith in yourself. Faith in those who support you. Faith in a higher power. Faith in believing this life is worth living no matter what gets tossed your way.

5. Chips and salsa.
My favorite snack. Yum. I’m pretty picky about my salsa, too. I’ve tried EVERY brand.

6. Exercise.
I LOVE the feeling you get after a good workout. Yes, sometimes I lack the motivation to go, but once I do, it makes me so happy. And I know I said no particular order, but I might love salsa more than exercise. So it's appropriately above exercise. Everything else is TOTALLY random.

7. Being busy.
I love an occasional lazy day, but if you know me, you know I get bored easily. You will rarely find me just watching TV. I will also be on the phone, doing my nails, reading a magazine and talking.

8. Junior League
I always knew I wanted to join, and I’m so glad I did. I’m so excited about my first active year.

9. Vacation.
I know this doesn’t make me unique, but I never claimed to be. I love the excitement building up to a vacation. I make 8,000 packing lists. 6,000 shopping lists. I pack. I re-pack. I check off my lists. I make folders. I even like airports. I LOVE it. Oh yeah, I like the actual vacation part, too.

10. My blog!
Seriously. I look forward to writing every single day. And I love reading blogs, too. Almost as much as I like writing mine. :)

Something else I love: free stock photo sites. This is my latest find for a project at work:

1 comment:

Gracie said...

LOVE the new layout!
I also make folders for all my trips - everyone makes fun of me, but WHO is the one prepared with all the flight information, hotel address, directions and weather updates upon arrival! WE ARE!