Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Chance Workout

Well, there’s no way I can win the Biggest Loser because somehow I’ve managed to gain weight since last week. And I tried to workout at lunch today, but I was only about to make it about 1.5 miles worth of jogging before I felt sick again. Of course I got sick this week. However, because I have serious pride and don’t want to see a bigger number on that scale tomorrow, I will be heading to Body Combat tonight. I’m serious. And just because the Biggest Loser at work is over doesn’t mean my Biggest Loser challenge is over. I’m going to keep going. There’s always something to work toward.

Tonight is my last chance workout…so I don’t feel like I have to explain why it says three more pounds than last week and the guy who’s weighing me in just thinks I’ve been lying this whole time because he doesn’t normally check the weight…

If it doesn't work out, maybe I will just request to weigh like this...

No comments: