Friday, April 16, 2010

Fat Friday. And Birthday Boy!

Excuse the title. But, that's how I feel today. Although I'm very happy that I lost 13 lbs (that's the final total for my Biggest Loser Journey), I'm mad I'm not going to win.

Yes, I could have tried harder. Not so much with the working out because I do enough of that, but I need to eat better. It's so easy to get off track for dinner. Anyways, I'm going to keep working at it. I still have about 15 lbs to go. I will still post about this topic even though the Biggest Loser is over. I will know my final place this afternoon, so I will post about that next week. I just hope I win more than $20 since that's what it cost to do it.

In other news...tomorrow is the boy's birthday! I'm a little nervous he won't like his big present. I got a small present, too, and I know he will like it. I love birthdays. I can't share details about this until next week because the boy reads my blog. :) We have a birthday cookout planned for tomorrow afternoon. And I have a big Junior League event in the morning, so I hope it doesn't rain! And if you're in NWA, come out to Touch a Truck. It's so much for the whole fam!

And now a tribute to the birthday boy!

Photo: Cancun August 2009
First flowers the boy ever got me. Fall 2008. Short hair!

Football, Fall 2009

Easter 2010

Lake Tahoe, Thanksgiving 2009

Skiing, Winter 2009

Horse races, Spring 2010

Kansas City, Winter 2009
I love my birthday boy! And I'm so, so thankful to have him in my life. Seriously. He's smart, handsome, funny, cares about making me happy, laid back, understanding, motivated, loving, cares about being healthy, fun, and so much more! Happy birthday, Adam!

I just realized I've never told you how we met. I will do that next week!


OhmygoshI'msohappyit'sFriday!

No comments: