Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Diet rundown.

I thought you might be curious about what I’m eating as part of the diet I talked about yesterday.


Well, here’s a rundown of what I will eat for the first four days. The second part is basically the same, and I do that for five days. You do the third part until you lose all the weight you want.

Breakfast:
1 ounce hard cheese (this is a lot more cheese than you think!)
40 calorie bread (slice of toast with spray butter)
Half an orange
Protein drink (haven’t figured this out yet, so I didn’t have one)

Lunch:
8 ounce salad with veggies (with the calorie free spray dressing)
½ cup cottage cheese or 2 ounces of hard cheese
Protein drink (I brought Muscle Milk light, but I don’t think that’s what I’m supposed to drink…)

Dinner:
4 ounces of chicken or white fish
4 ounces of cooked veggies
4 ounce salad
40 calorie bread

I’m still doing the Biggest Loser at work, too. I lost 1 lb. last week, so I’ve lost 3.5 lbs. total. Not impressive, but I’m not complaining. I’m hoping for a big number this week! P.S. I know eating healthy and working out is the best way to lose weight. I know. And I think this plan is a great way to kick-start myself into focusing on this again. Thanks.

In other news: I sliced my finger cutting my orange in half this morning, and the roads are still icy, which means I didn't make it to the gym this morning. Neither of these things is fantastic.

As far as I know, I still have my Junior League meeting tonight, so today is a busy day. We are going to work on our placements for next year, so it's a very important meeting. And I finally get my cookbooks!

Image source: www.amihungry.com

No comments: