Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

Week 2 of boot camp started out with lots of suicides. Not fun.

This morning, I signed up to do the Biggest Loser at work. It is $20, and the winner gets 25 percent of all the money and everyone who loses at least 5 percent of his or her body weight splits the remaining 75 percent. I can totally do that.

It starts Friday and ends April 16. We weigh in every Friday. I'm pretty excited about it.

The weekend was nice and relaxing. We had friends over to Adam's house Friday night. Saturday, my parents were here and then we went out. Sunday, I had coffee with my dear friend Rachel who was in town from Dallas, and then we went to dinner with the boys. I took a few pictures Saturday night, and my mom took some Saturday, but I don't have any of them loaded. I promise I will do that tomorrow!

This week is going to be busy, and Adam should close on his house this week. Hooray!

I thought the Google image was interesting today, so that's my photo.

*picture from Google.com, obviously

No comments: