- I got my new computer, and I love it. I’ve been deprived of all my favorites.
- The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
- I have a strong desire to go to Haiti and help. You can text “Haiti” to 90999 to donate $10. It will show up on your phone bill.
- There was a magnitude 7.7 earthquake in Arkansas in 1811.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
- I looked at http://www.dogsindanger.com/ last night, and I had a good cry.
- The cost of the dog I want is: $1,500. Really? Adoption from a shelter is probably the best idea.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill two million sharks.
- So far, it's four weddings this year. I secretly (or not so secretly) love it.
- Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to an ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Fun Friday Facts
I had fun with last Friday’s facts, so I’m doing it again. Maybe it will become a tradition. Maybe it won’t. I’m just happy it’s Friday!