Also, there’s a “Snuggie-crawl” in Fayetteville tonight. Yep, you heard right. I just might have to check that out. Too bad I don’t have a Snuggie.
Keeping with the theme, here are your Friday Facts.
- I had my first Biggest Loser weigh-in at work today. Let’s just say it’s a good thing I signed up for this.
- I can’t wait to help Adam move. Honestly, I’m so excited for him.
- Interesting Arkansas law: Alligators may not be kept in bathtubs. Good thing I keep mine in the sand box.
- The only part of the Olympics I plan to watch is the figure skating.
- On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds BigMac bun.
- Adam thinks the “Skinny B….” is the “Crazy B….” Remember I’m reading that book. She is a little off the deep end. But I love it.
- I watched The Deep End last night. It’s good. Can I be a lawyer?