Monday, December 14, 2009

Success!

This weekend was successful. I think that's the best way to put it. Saturday was a very big day.


Adam went and looked at a house Saturday morning around 9 a.m. (no, I did not get up to go with him). However, I did go with him later that day. It was OK...it needed a lot of work to update it. I had a hair appointment scheduled for 3:30 p.m., so I told him we should go look at Renaissance (a neighborhood we love, but everything sells quickly or is too expensive) since we had a little time to spare. We noticed a house that was newly for sale, and it had a flyer. I did my job by getting out and taking the flyer. As soon as I looked it, I felt like this was the right house for Adam. I even told him that I thought this was the house. So, I called and made an appointment to look at the house at 3:15. Then, I canceled my hair appointment. To make a long story short, Adam made an offer on the house and it was accepted Sunday! I'm so excited for him. It's a great neighborhood. In fact, the realtor/broker who showed us the house lives across the street.


One of the neighbors is a guy Adam plays golf with. While it's not completely final (financing and all that fun stuff), I'm so excited!

Saturday night was also a big night. I helped host an engagement party for one of my best friends. I talked about her here. The party was so much fun. Abi's house was a great location, there was plenty of food and drinks, and I think everyone had a good time. I think you can determine that from how much food and beverages were consumed.

I hope you had a great weekend, too!

1 comment:

ragan said...

yay for adam and yay for me! the party was fantastic and i'm so grateful to you for hosting it. you are super awesome, foxy alli!