Friday, November 20, 2009

What's goin' on

Friday Friday Friday Friday...so glad it's Friday! Do you ever have days where you really love what you are wearing because you feel cute or because it's just so comfortable? Today is one of those days. I love the Macy's sweater I'm wearing. It's warm, cute, and soft. Perfect combination. In fact, I'm basically wearing the same thing as this girl.

Adam and I are heading down to central Arkansas this weekend. We will stay with my parents and go to the Little Rock football game tomorrow. Then we will have some fun with my friends Saturday evening. Sunday we are going to try and see my grandparents.

And next week...I'm going to Lake Tahoe for Thanksgiving. It will be the first time I've spent Thanksgiving away from my family, and it was the hardest decision to make. Through all the years and boyfriends...I never spent Thanksgiving with anyone but my family. This is when growing up is hard!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: