Monday, November 23, 2009

Short weeks


I am a huge fan of short weeks, but these two days I'm at work are going to be loooooong. And I have so much work to get done before I leave. Let's hope I make it.

Another sure sign that it's Monday--I left my phone at home today. I feel lost. And I have a Junior League meeting after work, so that means no phone until 9 p.m. or so. What am I supposed to do!

I had a great time at home this weekend.

Friday, we had several errands to run before we left Fayetteville, so we didn't get into town until late. We headed to bed early because we knew Saturday would be a long day.

Saturday, I got up early and went shopping with my mom before we made our way to the final Razorback home game. And our team won. I ran into several old friends, which is always nice. After the game, we had some delicious Mexican food and margaritas at On the Border.

After a short nap, Adam and I met up with Katie, Kent and a couple other people at Ciao Baci for some adult beverages. Katie and I definitely drank our fair share of wine, and it was wonderful. I also got to see photos of Katie's wedding dress. Absolutely gorgeous. I still have them actually because I was so worried about Kent seeing them. I promise I will return them! I can't wait to celebrate her big day.

Sunday, we drove down to Hot Springs to have a wonderful lunch with my grandparents. I love my chats with them because I always find out something I didn't know before. This time it was a couple stories about their trip to the Swiss Alps (because we were talking about my upcoming trip to Lake Tahoe). Sadly, I didn't get any photos of our lunch. I'm so mad at myself.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday!

No comments: