Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Packing = no fun


I have to be at the airport in about seven hours. I have packed nothing. In addition to packing, I have to take a shower, do my hair, etc. That alone takes about 1.5 hours. And the worst part...I don't have a list. I ALWAYS make a list. But lately I've been so busy, I honestly didn't even think about my list. OK, that's not true. I thought about it a lot. I just never made time to do it.

How am I going to fit everything? The pile I've started is much, much larger than my suitcase. Let's just say I will be dressed heavily on the flight tomorrow.

I guess I better get started. Perhaps I will make a list first.

Are you going anywhere? Check out this Good Housekeeping article for packing tips: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/family/activities/packing-for-trip-0807

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm so thankful for my family, my job, my friends, and my wonderful boyfriend.

No comments: