Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I heart Saturdays

I know it's a day late, but I have a good excuse. I was on a work trip yesterday, and let's just say I didn't have access to the Internet in the middle of a swamp...oh the glitzy life of a PR girl.

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night, I headed to the basketball game with Sarah, Colleen and Liz. Liz had four box tickets, so it was a lot of fun. We arrived fashionably late...at half time. We needed pre-game margaritas. We won by 60 points or something. My camera died Friday, but Sarah took lots of photos. I need to get them from her. You promised Sarah!

Saturday was the last Fayetteville football game. Adam and I ran errands in the morning, and Sarah picked us up at 1:30 to head to the stadium for some tailgating. I'm sad football is almost over. Since it was the last game, we decided we had to go out afterwards. We met up with Liz, Thomas and Colleen and had a lot of fun. We went to a new bar called Sideways...but it was 8,000 degrees, so we left.
Sunday was uneventful as usual. We went to lunch at Gullet's Gourmet. The shrimp queso was tasty...but not with the mango maui onion chips. Gross. We want to go see Law Abiding Citizen Sunday afternoon. It was the perfect rainy day event. The movie was good. A little gory, and Gerard Butler was crazy...but he's still hot. After the movie, we ended the weekend with Pesto Cafe. Salmon rigatoni makes any weekend perfect. And it made for a good dinner last night after a long day outside.


By the way, it's freezing in Fayetteville today. And I'm finally getting my hair trimmed today. That's all!

No comments: