Friday, November 13, 2009

Hey jealousy


Yes, I'm jealous of my boyfriend. Every other Friday, he gets to work from home. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous of his job. He works in finance...not my forte.

However, I would love to be snuggled up on my couch in my "comfy" pants with my computer on my lap.

He just started doing this, and at this point, I have no comment on his productivity level.

Did you know around 20 percent of work at home businesses gross between $100,000 and $500,000 per year? (according to Money Magazine) Every 11 seconds, someone starts a home-based business. Female-owned businesses are being created at about twice the rate of male-owned business (U.S. Department of Labor Statistics).

But it's true...last night when he continuously reminded me he got to work from home today...I was a bit lot jealous.

I am excited about going to the basketball game tonight with my fabulous friends. I can't believe I am going to a basketball game before football is even over. Tomorrow is our last game in Fayetteville. I'm a little sad. I also can't believe another football season is almost over.

Happy Friday!

No comments: