Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday!!!

When you work until 6:45 p.m. the night before, have a couple glasses of wine that night, "Friday" is about as clever as it gets for blog posts.

So, it's FRIDAY!!!

The has been the longest.week.ever. Seriously. That means this will be the quickest weekend ever. Seriously.

It's going to be a busy weekend--especially Saturday. I've got a wedding and a birthday party tomorrow! I'm so excited. One of my best friends (and a blog reader!) turned 25 this week. I can't wait to celebrate Sarah's big day, which technically was Wednesday. But we're young, so we have to celebrate our birthday on the weekend due to the festivities! She's going to kill me for the photo (hey, I made it small!), but that was her birthday last year. It was full of fun and laughter, and I'm sure this year will be just as fabulous.

I will also (with Adam in tow) attend the wedding of Kelsey, who is one my co-workers. I know she's going to be a beautiful bride!

Happy Friday!

No comments: