Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the winner is...

Me! MK over at MK in Wonderland gave me this Kreativ award last week, and I'm just getting around to posting about it. I have no excuse other than I've actually had something to blog about each day this week! MK is a fabulous writer, so of course I'm honored that she gave me this award.

How does it work? I list seven facts about myself and then award seven others. I know you're curious to know everything about me, so here goes.

1. I have an addiction to magazines. And I don't always read them. It's not that I don't want to, I just have so many. I ALWAYS use my airline points to get subscriptions. Even to magazines I don't read, such as Conde Nast Traveler. I love the way they smell...I even love the ads.

2. I'm so a morning person...and a night person. I.E. I'm very annoying. As soon as I wake up, I'm ready to go. I don't always get up early, but when I do I'm always chipper as soon as I get out of bed. I've been told this is somewhat annoying to those who are the opposite.


3. I use three calendars at work. I have my Outlook, a calendar on my desk, and a weekly planner. I love to write down stupid things such as what I'm having for dinner in my weekly planner. For example, Monday, Sept. 14, I had turkey spaghetti with veggies.

4. I'm a huge procrastinator, but I love to plan things...I don't know how this works. And I love to feel like I accomplished something. So, I guess I procrastinate certain things. Always.

5. I'm very honest to people, especially my friends, but I can't stand for people to be upset with me. I've always had the need to feel like everyone likes me. Even people I don't like. Yes, eventually with certain people I can stop caring. This can get stressful.

6. Salsa is my favorite. The end.

7. I like quotes. Actually, I love them. I even have a little pink book that has my favorite quotes written in it. The picture frame on my desk...yep...it has a quote on it. "Believe in the beauty of your dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt. I subscribe to Quoteland.com's e-mails. How cool am I?

And my seven award winners (not including MK's blog...go read it! Now.) are:

Thoughts and Things
Walking Tall and Loving Life
Mrs. Preppy
The Garmon Gang
Pretty in Pink Megan
Slynnro
A Classy, Catholic, Southern Bride

No comments: