Friday, September 18, 2009

Meltdown relief


Despite Wednesday night's fiasco, I will have something to wear tomorrow. However, I'm afraid my statement that I hope it rains all day (not true) is going to come true.

I was afraid Liz (my shopping companion) and I had a long night ahead of us. You know how when you're looking for something particular, you never find it? Well, I found not one, but two dresses for tomorrow. Obviously, I can't wear both, but I like options. I tried to find photos of them online, but I couldn't, so a photo of the belt I'm going to wear with the dress (either one) will have to do. So, instead of frantically shopping all night, we found something in the first store and were able to chat and have dinner. That was much more fun than stressing out. We even had time for Target. I checked out the Anna Sui line for Target, but I just can't bring myself to pay $80 for a dress at Target. Sorry.

Even though it's more than likely going to rain today, tomorrow, and Sunday, I'm happy it's almost the weekend and the first Fayetteville game. I will most definitely post photos Monday of my dress (and maybe even some of the "other" dress so you can see how horrible it was).

Happy Friday! And woo pig sooie!

No comments: