Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fearless

"Letting go is fearless. Then, moving on and being alright...that's fearless too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after...because I think love is fearless."


After a great birthday celebration with friends Friday, I headed to Little Rock Saturday morning afternoon to see my family and go to the Taylor Swift concert with my mom and sister. We went to dinner before the concert, and it was wonderful. It's always great to see my family.


And Taylor Swift's Fearless tour was amazing. Yes, I said that about a 19-year-old country starlet. She's far more talented than I realized. She plays guitar, piano, can bang on "drums," and she is an all around great performer. Did I mention we had great seats? Row 20 on the floor to be exact. I might have known every word to every song she played. OK...I did. Kellie Pickler and Gloriana opened for her, but Taylor was definitely the best part.

At the end (before she sang in a waterfall--see video), she came out in an Arkansas football jersey. How can you not love her after that?

Sunday, I had lunch with my family (parents, sister, aunt and grandparents), and I opened up the fantastic presents from all of them. We had more cake. Sunday night, I went to dinner with Brad, Shannon and Katie--these are some of my best friends from Hendrix. I heart them. It was great to talk about our lives and just catch up on a great patio in great patio weather. I also made cupcakes Sunday afternoon for my Junior League meeting.


It was a very busy weekend, and this week is no different. Junior League last night, tennis tonight, date :) Wednesday, leaving for Dallas Friday...not to mention I have a huge event I'm working on for work that's this weekend...while I'm out of town. Let's hope everything goes smoothly!

No comments: