Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweet Summertime

I don't want to bore anyone, so I won't only write about my book. But writing about other stuff will help me write the book, so you see, it all ties together. At least I'm telling myself that.
I'm a firm believer that everything works out, though. I think you have to believe because life is tough. I want to be a PR girl/writer/very busy.

Why sweet summertime? To take a break from stressing out about world peace and what I'm going to do with my life, I'm going to the lake this weekend. It's a little hard to use your laptop on a floating island. If I wasn't 100 percent positive I would drop it in the water, I might try it. Good thing I know better.

"We don't wish for the easy stuff. We wish for big things. Things that are ambitious; out of reach. We wish because we need help, and we're scared, and we know we may be asking too much. We still wish, though, because sometimes they come true."
-Meredith Grey

Happy Friday!

No comments: