Friday, July 17, 2009

Bonjour, lecteurs!

Blog number...who's counting?

I must confess. I've started a blog before. OK, I've started one...a few...blogs before. I tell myself each time it will be different. But it really is different this time.

Who am I?
I work in public relations. And no, I don't live the glitzy life of Samantha Jones. That's partially because I live in Arkansas (a hop, skip and a long plane ride from New York). It's also because that's not public relations. I write, I edit, I call, I report, I analyze, I design, I think, but I don't pick out hand bags for Lucy Liu--although that would be fun.

Novel Idea
Now, one of the reasons for this blog, my blog, is I'm working on a novel, a book, whatever you choose to call it.

From my college days of reading Immanuel Kant for class and Sophie Kinsella before bed, I knew that I wanted to be a writer. It runs deep in my blood. I write because I love it. Maybe you play golf or you sing. I write.

Much thanks
I'm also a sucker for blogs...the ones that wrench your gut; the ones that make you so thankful for everything you have. These people have really inspired me to do what I want to do. I would like to thank Matt Logelin, Madeline Spohr, MckMama and many, many more.

No comments: