Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Deodorant Dilemma!


Think before you act (or scrape the final bits from your deodorant)
OK--deodorant may not seem like much of a dilemma, but before 7 a.m., most anything is. Which brings me to this morning--after I showered, dried off, I went to put my go-to deodorant, Degree's "Little Black Dress Approved," on. It was almost gone. That's OK, I told myself. So, as I'm trying to use it, it keeps falling off and breaking into pieces. I keep picking it up and shoving it back into the container and try to put it on the "correct" way. This doesn't work. So finally, I take the broken pieces and rub them under my arms. This gets my hands dirty, I'm mad, and the whole process has now taken about six minutes. This should take six seconds. After I angrily throw it in the trash can, I realize I had some of that new, clinical strength deodorant in the cabinet. Of course I did.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

No comments: