- I coordinated my first wedding last weekend (success!).
- I got my first sinus infection this week (not fun). I even had to call in sick to work, which I’ve never done in more than one year. I’ve gone home sick before, but never all day. That’s when you know it’s bad.
- I had dinner with my Junior League VP and committee chair at Bonefish. I’m so excited about this coming League year. In fact, we have our leadership retreat tomorrow.
- I downloaded the best app, Toodledo, to organize my crazy life.
- My sister celebrated her 23rd birthday. That means I’m SUPER old.
- I won $50 in a weight loss challenge at work. Don’t get too excited, I only lost six pounds. I don’t think anyone was incredibly motivated, myself included.
- Our save the dates will arrive today! Guess what we’re doing Sunday?
|Is this weird?|
|Hello! I know I'm weird, but is my shirt weird?|
Do you save your "weird" clothes for work?
Happy Friday, folks!