Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pups and guacamole martinis.

This weekend, my mom and sister hosted a bridal shower for my childhood friend, Rachel. We grew up next door to each other, so you can imagine how much time we spent together—lots!
I would love to post some wonderful photos … but I can’t.

My camera is sick.

My more than $300 Canon camera that I’ve had for less than six months. No, I didn’t drop it. I’ve taken better care of this camera than any camera I’ve ever had. Go figure.

My mom has lots of pictures, but I don’t have them yet. The shower was fun, and I can't wait for her May 28 wedding! I'll be the one in this number:
I'm a bridesmaid/coordinator. It's been fun!
We have lots of work to do in the next three weeks,
but I know it's going to turn out beautiful.
We had the cutest guacamole martinis. I think I had four (OK, probably five).

Ours weren’t quite this fancy, but you get the idea.

The big news this weekend was that my sister and her beau found eight puppies. Yes, someone dropped off eight puppies in the middle of the road, and they were the lucky ones to find them.

My family members (myself included) are a bunch of bleeding hearts, so we of course took them in and they are now trying to find homes for the adorable pups.

I REALLY wanted to take one home. If the boy weren’t traveling so much for work over the next year, I definitely would have taken this little lady with me.


Tonight is my final Junior League meeting until August. I'm sad to leave my committee because I'm going to miss those ladies so much. But I know working with provisional members in the next league year is going to be fabulous!

No comments: