Friday, March 25, 2011

Wedding shoes and things you use.

I can’t believe I missed Wedding Wednesday. Again.

Do you want to know why? Let me tell you.

Every free second I’ve had this week (slight exaggeration), I’ve spent scouring websites to create our registries. It is hard to pick out things for people to give you. How do you decide on items you are going to have forever. I hear my mom say all the time, “Your dad and I have had this since our wedding.”

Seriously?

We wandered around Target (because we heard it’s the easiest place to register, so we started there) for about an hour and a half. After about 30 minutes, it got a little bit easier to choose things. But I promptly went home and deleted a bunch of them from the registry. It’s so much easier to choose which shirt I want to buy. I mean, a waffle maker that will make your bed sounds so cool, but will I really use it?

Maybe that’s why I already bought my wedding shoes (and bag!).

I had a 30 percent off coupon to Piperlime (thanks to a Junior League friend) during the Give & Get promotion, so I took advantage of it.

They should be on my doorstep today!

Breakfast this week
Each week, I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast each day. Last week, it was a granola bar and a banana. This week: Thomas Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Thin with Weight Watchers cream cheese. Is it sad that I've gone to bed every night this week excited about waking up so I can eat my breakfast?

And I'm pretty fancy. I often use the plastic bag or a paper towel as fine china because I eat at my desk. Twice a day, Monday through Friday, I enjoy my meals in front a computer screen. Definitely not what the "doctors" recommend.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Soooooo jealous of the shoes. Like, super jealous. I think all the bridesmaids need them as well.