Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cupcakes and cigars.

Last Thursday, I had dinner at Noodles with two of my favorite girlies. Sweet Colleen brought Happy Engagement cupcakes. I love them! I might have eaten a cupcake for breakfast Friday, which could have explained why Body Attack was so hard.

The cupcakes had rings on top. I love it!
Saturday, I was up early to meet my friend Rachel at a rental company. She’s getting married in May, and I’m helping her get everything together. It’s great practice!

Mr. A returned home around 1 p.m. Saturday, and we promptly headed to our reception site, where we spent much of the day. Later, we met friends for dinner and drinks.
Sarah and Adam decided it would be a good idea to go next door and buy cigars.
The cigar turned out to be a terrible idea for Mr. A. He left not feeling so hot.
Colleen (the cupcake giver) and I did not participate in the cigar shenanigans.
Wedding questions for you!
Our date right now is Oct. 29. This weekend, I was 100 percent positive about the date. Now, I’m having trouble securing the date with the church. And I thought everything would be so easy …

Is eight months enough time?

Would you plan a wedding if there was a possibility someone who’s been a church member longer than you could take the date in the next two months? I don’t know if I would be OK with moving the ceremony location. My heart’s set on the church where I recently became a member.

Yikes!

No comments: