I totally forgot that the bronzer that is part of my spray tan would rinse off in the shower. Obviously sweat is the same as a shower.
Yesterday, I got a spray tan Toddlers and Tiaras style. I’ve always done the Mystic Tan, but I had someone spray me and it was fantastic. The wash off bronzer is awesome because you instantly have a tan while the spray tan “activates.” I just highly recommend taking a shower before getting sweaty. I probably freaked some people out with my discolored, melting skin.
- I love Fridays, but I really love this Friday because this weekend is going to be fabulous. I get to see my parents, grandparents, some friends and go to the horse races in Hot Springs. It doesn’t get much better, folks.
- I forgot how happy working out in the early a.m. makes me. I’m so positive and energetic this morning.
- I paid 50 cents for a banana this morning. One banana. Aren’t bananas much cheaper in the store?
- I dyed my hair myself Thursday at 2 a.m.
- Wednesday, I opted for the purple nails since no one voted. I might look like a 12 year. I also might love it.
- Adam and I did something genius last night. You see, I tend to always order too much food at restaurants. Or I order the wrong thing. Especially when we have an appetizer like cheese dip. Well, last night, we had cheese dip, so we decided to share a meal. Genius, I tell you.
- I might have bought these sunglasses last night with part of my tax refund.
|I love the way you can take pictures of yourself with the iPhone 4.|
- I would be 100 percent embarrassed if my boss walked over and saw me taking these photos of myself. Or anyone else for that matter.