Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weight loss challenge.

Let the games begin! The corporate weight loss challenge at my job started today, and this time we’re on teams. And there’s a chance for individual winners. You also win if you lose at least 10 percent.

I like that it's done this way because even if you don't have a lot of weight to lose or just want to lose some body fat, the competition can still help you.


My team weighed in this morning, and we will continue to weigh in on Wednesday mornings for the next 12 weeks. This means I will post my weight loss percentage each Wednesday morning.

My team name: The Thinner Winners

I’m super competitive, so I hope this helps me kick it into gear. What do you think about weight loss competitions? How do you keep yourself accountable?

No comments: