Are you a yogurt fan? Honestly, I eat a lot of yogurt. Lately, it’s been mostly Greek yogurt. Before that, I always ate Yoplait Light. Peach is my favorite flavor. Blueberry is a close second.
I recently got to try Yoplait Fiber One blueberry nonfat yogurt (I received a coupon for a free 4-pack of yogurt, a prize pack, and lots of great info from Yoplait and Fiber One through MyBlogSpark).
Important facts about my experience with the yogurt:
- I was honestly a little leery because it only has 50 calories.
- But it has 5 grams of fiber.
- Most of the Greek yogurt I eat has zero grams of fiber and more than 100 calories.
- The Fiber One yogurts are smaller, but left me feeling full. I usually eat some fruit with my yogurt.
- I still like the creamy, thick consistency of Greek yogurt, but I am definitely a new fan of the Fiber One yogurt.
- I’ll mix it up for breakfast, but I definitely think the Fiber One yogurt is a better snack choice than other yogurts because of the calories.
If you do Weight Watchers, I’m pretty sure these are 0 points for one and 1 point for two. But this might be different with the new points system.
One trick about yogurt that I learned from Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers is to buy plain nonfat yogurt (she uses Greek, but you could use regular) and add sugar-free Jell-O mix. It’s so good. I ate it a lot last year, as you can see here. My favorite is adding chocolate and fresh strawberries AND blueberries.
OK, enough with the nutritional info. You can win your own prize pack!
In addition to the delicious 4-pack of yogurt, you can win lots of other fun stuff.
An awesome water bottle (it’s a large, durable bottle—not one of those lame, flimsy bottles)
|Perfect to keep in the car. You know in case you get thirsty at a stoplight on the way to work.|
|One last drink in the parking lot before I cram in the gym bag and head into work.|
|I get thirsty at my desk, too.|
|Straight from my gym bag. It's perfect for spin.|
|No, it doesn't smell ...|
How can you win? Leave a comment with your favorite yogurt flavor, brand, etc. Or tell me what would be a good flavor to create. If you don’t like yogurt, what is your favorite breakfast food?
- One entry for your comment (and an extra entry if you’re a follower).
- Two extra entries if you blog about it.
- One extra entry if you Tweet about the contest.
The giveaway ends Wednesday, Feb. 2. I will announce the winner Thursday, Feb. 3
If you want to go ahead and buy some yogurt, you can download a printable coupon for $1 off the purchase of a 4-pack of Fiber One Blueberry yogurt here!