Wednesday, December 15, 2010

'Tis the season.

Christmas is my favorite. I love the smell. The decorations. The sounds. And the spirit.

It means time of joy and celebration with your friends and family. I love Christmas because it brings people together.

Last night, the boy and I celebrated Christmas because he’s going back to Wisconsin today for work. He won’t get back until Dec. 23, which is when I’m heading to central Arkansas for Christmas with my family. So, we won’t see each other until Dec. 28. And I prefer not to celebrate events after they happen. Call me crazy.


We stopped at Starbucks before opening gifts.
Nonfat white chocolate peppermint mocha with no whip please.
Longestcoffeenameever. 

Yes, those are all gummy things. Except for the Pez. I love all things gummy. Obviously.

Playing with new Ipod.

Yes, it's Lauren Conrad's book on style.
Adam informed me this book is in the "Tween" section. Hmm...
We had a wonderful time eating, laughing and exchanging gifts. He’s a great gift giver, and got me something at the top of my list: a new camera. I LOVE IT. I can’t wait to take pictures in Chicago.

Guess what we did after opening presents? Played Super Mario on the Wii for hours. Yes, hours.

Funny story: We got each other the same card. I knew as soon as I saw the envelope to the card he got me because it just fit for us. I’ll show you the card tomorrow!

Saturday night, the boy got back from his work travels and we headed straight to his sister’s for a Christmas party. We spent the night playing Apples to Apples, which made for a fun evening. And the food was delicious.
Delicious, and not even half of the food.

Candy canes have been a theme this year.
I found them hanging from the stocking holders
 after "Santa" came to visit.

I could eat 50 of these peppermint pops.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I've been wanting the LC Style book too! Looks like you had a fun night!