Thursday, December 9, 2010

Diet coke.

I drink a Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper almost every day for lunch. I've convinced myself that I need the caffeine, which means now, I probably do. Well, at least I do if I want to avoid a massive headache.

I guess I'm addicted to caffeine. But I know soda is sooooo bad. I used to drink regular Coca Cola every day, but then I realized that was not doing the size of my thighs any good. Now, I save it for special days (if you call days where I had one too many glasses of wine the night before "special"). So, I don't drink it anymore really, and I used to drink it every day. This should tell me it's possible to stop.

But I secretly like the concept of thinking something is going to help me get through the afternoon. Maybe I just need to become addicted to drinking something else at lunch. Like water.

Do you depend on anything to get you through the day?

No comments: