Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yummie Tummie.

On this Thursday, I’m going to reveal a secret about myself.

Here goes: 97 percent of the time you see me, I’m wearing one of these. The only time I’m really not wearing one is when I wear a dress. That’s what Spanx are for.

via
This is it; except I usually tuck mine in. :)

When it comes to my “undershirt,” I stick to the Yummie Tummie. Now, I know there are all kinds of other brands, but this is the first one I tried, and I’m a loyal customer.

I have four. Two black and two white. Sometimes, Rue La La has them for WAY cheaper than other places.

I buy the long ones (yes, finally someone showed some love to us long-torsoed girls), but I usually tuck it in to my pants. Man, if you could see me getting dressed with my tank top tucked into my jeans, you would definitely laugh.

I would call these tank tops my security blanket, and without one on, well I feel like I’m naked. Almost.

And if you're curious, you can go here and see all the different versions. There are even t-shirts.

No comments: