Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun with friends.

My weekend was rather uneventful, but Saturday was a long fun day with friends. And definitely eventful. I think the pics speak for themselves.

Ragan's hat was a hit with Adam.
Who doesn't love a bar that brings your beer out in a random koozie?
She's probably keeping an eye out to make sure Mr.. A doesn't
steal her headgear.
You. Yeah you. Stop taking pictures of us!
I love the Margaritaville theme of Just Mondays.
I started the day off with a 4 mile run, which is a great way to start the weekend in my opinion.

I’m putting my Garmin 305 to great use.

What's going on this week, you ask? The boy is in Oregon until Saturday, so I'm flying solo this week.

Tuesday: Junior League meeting.
Wednesday: I'm finally going to try hot yoga. And fix my nails. They've been dark gray for three weeks now, and I haven't touched them up. You can imagine what that looks like.
Thursday: Kitchen Queens!
Friday: Celebrate Sarah's birthday.
Saturday: Going to visit my fam!

No comments: