Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday week.

I used my new Garmin 305 for the first time Thursday. Oh yeah, the boy got me the watch I wanted for my birthday!

I love Funfetti!

Did I mention he also made a cake (and three cupcakes…he had leftover batter). Yes, he MADE a cake. For the first time in his life. So sweet…

Cake and presents from the boy.
In case you’re wondering, it was a Funfetti cake, which is one of my favorites.

The Garmin watch is amazing. I can see myself becoming obsessed with it, actually. I love knowing exactly how far I ran (a short 2.52 miles yesterday) and my pace. And that’s just the beginning. I have so many things to learn about it.

I could blame my lack of blogging on it being my birthday week, but really it’s because I’ve been so busy at work! After next week, things should slow down a bit.

Here’s what’s been going on this week:

Monday: Birthday celebration at Bonefish. I forgot my camera, but took some phone photos.
This was our dinner at Bonefish.
Tasty fish.
Birthday salad from Rick's bakery. My favorite salad. Ever.

Tuesday: Figuring out my new Garmin 305.

Wednesday: Dinner with the boy at Spiedini, a new local Italian restaurant; the boy had gelato for the first time. I had strawberry and chocolate mixed together.
I love Gelato!

Thursday: Bikes, Blues and Barbecue with friends; last minute decision to go; it was fun!
OK, so this was at the game last weekend, but I got to see my New Yorker friend Shannon!
He loves taking pictures just like this all the time. I promise.

Friday: Going to Branson with the fam!

Happy Friday!


No comments: