Friday, August 20, 2010

Now Jade Riviera Cancun. We've arrived.

Up in the air.
Adam and Alli are in Mexico!!!

And let me tell you, even though it's a cloudy day, and I'm running on a one hour nap that I took on the plane, the resort is beautiful.

Our trip started off bright and early with a 6:25 a.m. departure from XNA. Both of our flights were on time. Our airport transfer via cancuntransfers.com was perfect.

When we arrived at the resort, we were greeted with a cool, damp towel. Oh, and a delicious champagne concoction. Yum.

Every single person we've encountered at the resort has been so nice and helpful. We're in building 8 on the Preferred Club side, and our view (as you can see) is breathtaking.
We made it to Cancun!

Getting close!

We made it!
And I don't know if it's because it's slightly cloudy, but the lobby felt cool to me. I know I've read a few reviews about it being stuffy.

Yummy drinks.

This is what the Sundial daily newsletter looks like. I think it's
going to be super helpful. Movie tonight: New Moon!
This is the view from our room. It does not get better than this.
Can you tell I'm thrilled to be here?
One of the many beautiful parts
of our room.
Everything so far has been fantastic, but we're hungry. So, now we're off to explore! And to get a drink, of course.  

Stay tuned for our adventures.

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Love it! How are you updating your blog? On your phone?

Allison said...

No, I brought my laptop, and I have Internet access! We got an upgraded room. :)