Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday thoughts.

This is a totally lame post. But I feel totally lame today. It's the rain.

  • Kitchen Queens tonight will make me feel less lame.
  • I haven't made (or bought the ingredients for) what I'm making tonight. Must do that.
  • I saw Knight and Day last night with the boy. It was entertaining.
  • I think the idea of a burqa ban in France is ridiculous. You can't make it illegal to wear something. I don't care how ridiculous you think it is. I think melodramatic is the word I would use to describe the politicians who are for the ban. I don't necessarily agree with the idea of the burqa, but my opinion is pointless. You can't take freedom like that from people. Even if you think wearing it is a sign of that person not having freedom. I don't want to live in a world where that's acceptable. Did you know there are only around 2,000 women in France who even wear it?

1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Burqa ban?! I did not hear of this! That is nuts!