Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peanut butter love.

When I was a kid, I thought I hated peanut butter. Seriously. I would eat peanut butter if it was in things like Reese's Cups.  But no peanut butter and jelly. No peanut butter crackers. No spoonfuls of peanut butter. I had a bad run in with the stuff when I was a toddler. It stuck to my mouth, and I was done.

Flash forward to college.

I see people eating apple slices dipped in peanut butter. Huh?

I decided to try it. I think I tried everything in the cafeteria.

I had the, “Where has peanut butter been my whole life,” moment and haven’t turned back.

Enter my new love: Jif natural peanut butter.

When I first started trying natural peanut butter, all the brands had to be mixed up after purchasing. But this one is perfect. And delicious.

Oh, I had my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich a few weeks ago. Not bad, but I think I like Miss PB when she’s single.

*Photo of my lunch. Yum-o!

No comments: