Thursday, June 10, 2010

Training. Training. Training.

In case you don’t know, I’m training for a half marathon. There. I said it. Now I have to do it. It’s Oct. 10. I’ve been training for about three weeks now. Why am I doing this? Well, I was inspired by bloggers like Christin over at Classy, Southern Bride; Sarah over at The Skinny Runner; and Nashville Natasha; all of these girls have completed a half marathon and blogged about. If you haven’t read the Skinny Runner’s blog, do it. She’s so funny, and I love that she blogs about celebrities working out (and she runs. a lot. much further than I ever will).

Oh, and I feel the need for a new hobby. I mean runners have their own magazines. And you can do it anywhere. And I like having something to work toward. I like having something that is ALL mine.

My newfound love: The cool shot on my hair dryer. I’ve never really used this. But now, after I shower at work after a workout, I LOVE it. Seriously. It’s the 81st best thing ever.

No comments: